What Can I Do With Duplicate Copies of a Book?
Here are 8 great suggestions for utilizing duplicate copies of favorite books-
- Keep a copy in your purse or diaper bag for doctors visits (waiting room books are full of germs!), restaurants, or other times when you need to wait quietly.
- Car trip will be much more enjoyable with a copy of a favorite book within reach. Keep extra copies in the seat pockets, or in a bag set aside for that purpose.
- Make use of wasted time- keep a selection of books by the potty.
- Enforce the idea that reading is an enjoyable pastime. Store a selection of books among your child's other toys for easy play time access.
- Cut down on sibling squabbles by providing each child with a copy of the same book.
- Don't let a business trip get in the way of your bedtime routine. Pack an extra copy of a book in their suitcase, and travelling parents can read a nighttime story over the phone.
- Send a copy to grandma and grandpa, or another long-distance relative. Children can follow along as they hear the story over the phone or via Skype.
- Encourage independent reading! Parent and child can each read a copy of the book on their own, sharing comments and insights as they arise.
Do you have any other great ideas for extra copies of books? Send us an e-mail, we would love to hear from you!